 Trains / 18564
Re: MOC - Small Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 19:00:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
Here is a small train station I built for a layout under our Christmas tree.

Given the small space available, it had to be significantly more compressed
than my usual MOC's and there was no room for interior details.  However, I
did include a front facade and a small train platform in the rear.  The
whole building is only 16x32 studs (very small for me).

nice. Hehe, I always enjoy seeing your idea of "small"... :-)