 Trains / *2007 (-10)
  Re: Small new train web site

(...) Nice pics. You might think of inlining them though. I wish I could figure out why these pictures won't display on my system (stupid Netscape for AIX uses xv to display picture URLs). These pictures work fine when I inline them (I have a web (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Truck Trivia (was Re: Small new train web site

(...) I had always thought the bolster was the crossmember on the body, so of course I had to find out. We're both right if you look at (URL) my search I also found that tractor-trailer trucks also use similar terminology. In a truck, the kingpin of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Truck Trivia (was Re: Small new train web site

(...) The GMLTC already uses this technique for mounting tiles vertically, as do I. I actually was referring to the notion of building a non moving door that looks like it was moved to the open position and hiding the trickery. (...) Not to worry. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGOLAND trains

(...) Where do you draw the line between using LEGO and non LEGO parts? I can understand using non LEGO internal devices such as computers and whatever else it takes to automate things. Fine. At least Miniland is constructed *entirely* out of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small new train web site

Thanks Larry, I actually borrowed the tile idea from LEGO land, Billund. They actually "side" entire houses with this technique, but they have a ton of 1x8 tiles... BTW spelling has always been a problem for me (darn phonics). I didn't know that (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  New small train show pics

Hi All, There is a new gallery on PNLTC of a rather small layout that is adorning the front window of a small toy shop in Hillsboro, OR. Check out "What's New" www.pnltc.org SteveB (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Small new train web site

Nice. I like the fake door, very clever. Think I'll steal that idea. One minor nit... it's Bogie (as in Humphrey) rather than Boogie (as in John Travolta), and the US usage is more properly "truck". (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: First Meeting of NOVALTC!

Any luck with your first meeting? SteveB Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) that (...) find (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: LEGOLAND trains

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin? I'd say something is pure LEGO(r) if Joe average consumer can go buy it at a store or direct from TLG and it comes in a LEGO box. Stuff that someone made in a back room explicitly for Miniland that is (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Small new train web site

Hi All, I have been creating a new personal web page I have a few new train models there. Thought you might like to see 'em. (URL) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact