 Trains / *15444 (-10)
  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

(...) I think my 7735 came with conductors with the pin holes, but it did come with a special curved conductor piece with an extra block on the bottom very much like the 5063 power supply rail. Perhaps there was an intermediate stage. I do know that (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) December (...) pictures (...) It is a great little building. He uses some SNOT design in the windows but I think it better to wait for him to explain the design as I didn't look close enough at it to see how he did it. I just know he did it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: bridge

(...) (I've cross-posted to .trains. Bridges are important to that group as well.) I'd love to sit down and create a full-blown "Guide to Lego Bridges", but in the meantime, I hope these links will do: Reinhard "Ben" Beneke's Bridge Constructions: (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

(...) There are 3 ways to connect the track with the transformer. - in the blue era (1969 - 1979) there was a special cable with an 2x4 plate that fitted under the electric midle track part. (URL) in the beginning of the the grey era the transfomer (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

The connector rail is still available direct from LEGO here in the UK, and no doubt from other countries too. Hopefully this link is valid: (URL) price here is 5.19GBP (~7.35USD) plus s&h. The set number is 5063 if you want to try searching for it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

Over the past few years, I have acquired a reasonable collection of 12V train parts including a transformer, several motors, and quite a bit of track. Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to see any 12V trains up close. As a result, I have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Looks great guys! Really makes me want to be in a club again. Your downtown looks great, it's given me a few ideas for my current project. Can you tell me any more about the diner in this pic? (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Gnrznp.FMx@lugnet.com... (...) December (...) pictures (...) have (...) octo (...) Here's a few pictures of the amusement rides: (URL) They layout was satisfyingly crouded and we have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

Steve Barile has submitted a good example of the kind of images I had in mind, of course there is no such thing as a wrong photo. So Steve gets the honor of being the LEGO Train Depot's first LEGO Train photo of the week. I recieved some very good (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

I will be more than glad to include any information that is given to me about the photo. I agree that it's always nice to have more than just a photo. So text about what the subject is, where it was taken, any special tricks to get the image effect (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact