 Trains / *15439 (-20)
  Connecting 12V Transformer to Track

Over the past few years, I have acquired a reasonable collection of 12V train parts including a transformer, several motors, and quite a bit of track. Unfortunately, I have not had an opportunity to see any 12V trains up close. As a result, I have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Looks great guys! Really makes me want to be in a club again. Your downtown looks great, it's given me a few ideas for my current project. Can you tell me any more about the diner in this pic? (URL) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:Gnrznp.FMx@lugnet.com... (...) December (...) pictures (...) have (...) octo (...) Here's a few pictures of the amusement rides: (URL) They layout was satisfyingly crouded and we have (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

Steve Barile has submitted a good example of the kind of images I had in mind, of course there is no such thing as a wrong photo. So Steve gets the honor of being the LEGO Train Depot's first LEGO Train photo of the week. I recieved some very good (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

I will be more than glad to include any information that is given to me about the photo. I agree that it's always nice to have more than just a photo. So text about what the subject is, where it was taken, any special tricks to get the image effect (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

Hi James, I really like your idea. Will you just use pictures, or wouldn't it be better to add a small comment to the pic. We can see a lot of train pic on brickshelf, but a pic with a small comment would be great. But feel free to choose from my (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm proud to present to you...

Jeroen, I just printed your train poster on an HP DesignJet 500PS at 18"x24". I used the A3 300 dpi version. The quality is great at this size. I need to mount it to some foam core and frame it. I'll get a pic to you ASAP. Thanks for all the work! (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Submit your MOC Train pictures for Train Depot image

I have finally (after a year) started updated the LEGO Train Depot web set ((URL) and wanted to give the front page an update. So I was thinking of featuring LEGO train images from the great train heads here in LUGNET. What I'm hoping to do is to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm proud to present to you...

(...) Thanks alot Jeroen! I just downloaded the 6MB size picture and it took not more than 30 seconds. It looks great! Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I'm proud to present to you...

(...) That is just lovely! I'm sure every time a LEGO Train Club displays their layout at a show, this will be displayed somewhere on or near the layout. After all, how many times have we heard "I didn't know LEGO made trains"? Many thanks for your (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Train Animation

hello all... I've just finsihed a 60 sec POV-RAY Lego train animation. Download the file at: (URL) file is called PassingTrains.zip and is 15.4MB -Ahui (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  I'm proud to present to you...

Hi all, After some evenings behind my little iMac, loads of rendering, organizing, beging for files ;-) , and writing stupid HTML, I can finally present you... But wait. First things first. I know it is not perfect; there are no stickers, some parts (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

(...) You are right: there are "only" 19 full sections on the bridge, but of course there are two times 50% of a section too (easily to see on the left and since the bridge is symmetric it has to be on the right too). (URL) 20 in total and still 640 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Have you seen these pictures? Bridge of 5.15 m length....

(...) Well, just being picky, but it looks to me like there's only about 19 monorail sections *between* the footings, but whats 32 studs between friends? 8?) ROSCO (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

Thanks, the Southern Pacific engines are the work of John Warren, he did a real nice job on them for sure. Good luck at GATS. jt (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC Festival of Trees first place winners!

(...) Pacific engines. I'm currently building a couple for an upcoming GATS, so I may "borrow" some of your concepts... Robert SCLTC (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

Hey I made a cool one too, out of a Battle Droid torso and a 1 x 1 modified tile with clip. I put trans red 1x1 round on one side and trans green on the other. (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Rolliing Bricks has moved and updated

Hi Train(ees)! Because freenet was down the last week I have moved my "Rolling Bricks" to Tripod. (URL) made several updates. You will find some interesting stuff in the news section, then have a look at my personal LEGO chronicle and last not least (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  My entry to the ISCC (train)

Hi! My entry to the ISCC is my Restaurant car. (URL) you dont use Internet Exploter it might not work, then use (URL) and find it under "creations" or the same under "creations" - "trains") The car is a part of my long distance train, based on (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Finally page updated

Finally my page is updated!!!! Find it on: (URL) are new train models, a new building, a car and new stuff under "Articles". See the Railfan section. The restaurant car is my entry to the ISCC. See orher mail for detail on that. I have a few models (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact