 Trains / *15409 (-20)
  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

OOOH, I see, I haven't tested electrical yet ;-) Josh (Who won a TON of OLD lego's! I'm lost in parts right now [not literaly]) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Brickswest

I would imagine that there would be some sort of discounted price for |exhibitors and I agree with Paul on the chaperone issue, it has to be put in |there so that parents won't drop off their kids and leave. I have a season |pass and I am a little (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Wow...once again you guys put on a great show.The ammusement park looks great!Someone in our group mentioned they would like to do something like that.Seeing your pictures is getting be pumped about our display in less then 5 weeks. (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  RFC: North British LEGO Train Club

Following some informal discussion at Michael Pratt's Southport show, I intend to kick off the NBLTC with a meeting in mid-January 2002. Everything is up for discussion; the following are some of my thoughts: The new club will be the first formally (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:GnpqMB.398@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, that may be a problem. I'll give a go with the pair I have that came in the western set. You may recall v1 of the hopper unloader at the TVLF, that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GnrywL.DJw@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) Gearbox 2 x 4 x 7' (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

(...) Ed, There is a lot of automation! I believe there were 5 RCX's on the layout, 4 of them controlled 4 crossing gates using some of Chris Phillips home brew "Reed Switches" (basically Reed Switches are used to detect the Magnetic couplers on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

Eric - Great pics! Can you shed some light on how some of the RCXs were used on the display? For example, (URL) one in it, but I can't tell if it's dedicated to the lighthouse controls or runs something elsewhere. I'm really interested in all the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  1976 German Lego Polly Hobby TRAIN

I spotted this on ebay. It is a rather dull train clone fron 1976: (URL) this the only train clone? Scott A (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: ISCC: My trains entry

(...) Very good. Very very good. I am tempted to say I wish I had the time to do stuff like this... but I expect I need the talent as well! Great photos too btw. One small question, what is the part holding the cutch gear in this pic: (URL) is a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  My first Train Engine - Based from a GTW Engine GP40?

To All, I said death to sorting this weekend and started working on a train engine for MLTC (Michigan LEGO Train Club) GATS show in January. My model is based on a few of the train engines on the GTW historical society, which I have seen thorughout (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from 12/01-12/02 Wilmington MA, Greenberg Show

NELUG showed their layout at the Greenberg Show in Wilmington MA, on December 1st and 2nd. Of course it was a blast but what you all care about is pictures so here they are. (URL) amusement park rides were a huge hit and somewhat of a suprise for (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Physically, you can connect track any way you want. So the physical configuration is fine. But I believe he means: "Does it work electrically?" The answer to that is no. And yes. Call the left hand spurs A and B (A is upper). Right-hand spurs (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Exactly what piece? I haven't got around so starting it yet:-(. But I should redo the view. I've decided on another plan. Josh (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Minifig Railroad Lantern!

(...) Is the track piece you used here (URL) in anyway? I didn't think that that configuration would actually work? Dean (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Minifig Railroad Lantern!

I've triedme hand at building a Minifig Railroad Lantern: (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) Not bad from 8 to 10 members eh? We are currently doing a month long display in a mall in BC. The 15/16 weekend is the last showing for this layout before it is destroyed... Dean (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: My trains entry

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:GnoHLF.76D@lugnet.com... (...) Please note the official competition entry URL is (URL) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) great (...) I have to admit that the decal really make the difference, the bad thing is that 2 days ago I walk by the hobby shop near where I live and it's now closed.I guest that I'll have to go elsewhere. The extra plate on top of the boxcar (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact