 Trains / *14909 (-10)
  Re: Boston & Maine "High Nose"...

I've been thinking of this for a while but my house's celings are too low. Josh (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose

(...) The Flying Time Vessel <set:6493> has one- that's the only grey one I know of. The top slope piece came in grey on the Whirlwind Rescue chopper <set:8856>. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose

(...) I prefer the gray nose but where do I get the gray noses? I have checked on BrickBay but only found black ones. BTW: I just got my Metroliner and Club Car today. Purchased LOCALLY! (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Boston & Maine "High Nose"...

(...) Must be wierd living in a "hose" :-)... (...) You definitely have the space, our ceilings are just under 9'. Which makes me aske how tall are you? I am about 5'10", the railway is about 7'8" and dust doesn't collect on the bottom side of the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) <snip>> (...) I prefer the 3 windows across the front, the half stuff offset kind of looks like something is missing. I did find that if you used 3 framed windows it looked to crowded in the front. So I found that if you use two framed windows (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston & Maine "High Nose"...

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:GM6uz8.9pG@lugnet.com... (...) take a (...) I have questions about the shelf railway (although I like your new engine as well). I showed my wife pictures when you first announced it a while (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steve Barile's article at Trains.com

(...) Hmmm... We (NELUG) don't really have that problem. We actually get lots of comments from the other train guys when they come to check us out. Sure we lifted some eyebrows the first time we showed but we won most of them over pretty quickly. I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Boston & Maine "High Nose"...

Well this is my first MOC in several months but last night I decided to take a Time Out from life and connect a few bricks. The results follow... (URL) you can see I have again used Decals although I did include pre-decal pictures for referance. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brickish Railways newcomer

(...) That looks really neat. I'm pretty sure I've seen something like that in use on a real loco somewhere. Psi (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brickish Railways newcomer

(...) (URL) the same DESERT EXPRESS project) STILL is something to stare at for long periods and get ideas from, even after some time has went by (was this 1999 or 2000 or earlier this year that this burst upon the scene, I forget...) If you like (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact