 Trains / 13801
Re: Boston & Maine "High Nose"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 20:34:29 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
news:GM6uz8.9pG@lugnet.com...
Well this is my first MOC in several months but last night I decided to • take a
Time Out from life and connect a few bricks.

The results follow...

http://www.nelug.org/members/kingsley/train/bmhighnose/

As you can see I have again used Decals although I did include pre-decal
pictures for referance.

Critisizm Welcome.

Eric Kingsley

I have questions about the shelf railway (although I like your new engine as
well).

I showed my wife pictures when you first announced it a while ago and she
told me I should do that in my office at home (we have 10' ceilings in our
hose so I have the room).  She raised a good point that I have been meaning
to post about but had forgotten about until your posting.

What do you do about the dust?  How frequently do you dust it?

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot