 Trains / *14719 (-20)
  Re: High Speed train by Bob Hayes

(...) Working lights! Awesome. I love it when one can incorporate the lights into trains :-) "Compound curves": Oh, yeah, but it's worth it when you feel like you've got it right. Simply inspired is your take from the Soccer sets with the 2x6x2 (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

[snipped John1 - he won't mind...] (...) (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Your URL needs a change. (URL) Fay "Zhengrong Zang" <mikezang@iname.com> wrote in message news:GLGC5M.M8K@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Photos of my MOCs

I uploaded photos of my MOCs just moment, this is first time to upload pictures. Please take a look. RCX Controlled LEGO Train Projects (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) Amazing layout! The school bus really caught my eye. Any chance of getting a close up shot of that. From the city shot it looks great, I'd love to see it close up. (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC/GFLUG at the SMRC Train Show!

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club and Users Group will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 40 x 20 ft layout with the following: - Dennis’ train Loading (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) I poked around the directory a little more and was also very impressed with the monorail built on 4.5 blue tracks- I've been toying with this concept for a while, though I haven't actually attempted anything. Whoever executed it did a very (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

Yep, oops, no wonder I sited it here, my minds playing tricks on me again. SteveB ...that there is a bilevel car in there. (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) It's a shame that I didn't have more time when we were down in Carlsbad. There is a yard immediately next to I-5 between our campsite and Legoland where various Coaster cars and locs were always parked. I really wanted to pull over and get (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

I collected some images of bilevel trains at: (URL) GO looks like the same as manufacturer as the San Diego Coaster, Seattle Sounder and the Miami Tri-Rail (as Larry said). The Coaster and Sounder have a great paint job. Unfortunately there are no (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) Yes, indeed. The reason I put them up on the sides was that they looked to goofy 6 studs away from each other. If I had a longer wagon (which I plan to make in the future) I will incorperate that into the design. (...) If I ever get a chance (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) Agreed, looking good. One minor error that I can point out is the doors on the GO Train cars are on the lower level just inside the trucks, and not on the ends above the trucks. I've been working on a "GO" like train for a while. I call it a (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: High Speed train by Bob Hayes

Steve, Glad that you like it. It started with those soccer field white "windshields". I stacked a couple up and thought, "wow - this could make a cool train front." The nose needs some work - compound curves with LEGO bricks take a lot of work. This (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) Hopefully when we get around to updating www.gmltc.org we'll be able to show people the full-sized images, too. 2048x1536 will show more detail than 640x480 can... JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) I was looking at this over & over yesterday. Great job! I am very interested in seeing more pic's. I would like to see that steam roller close up as well as the grey & sand red building. very impressive! Jonathan (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: High Speed train by Bob Hayes

(...) (URL) to go Bob, indeed! (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GO-Transit Commuter Rail Car

(...) Two comments: 1. Looking good. A little short but if you want to use the depressed center plate that's what you get... and it's selective compression to keep it that short. 2. Although this beveled end design originated with GO, it has (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Building idea for Switch Point

I want to build different building for all my switch point, does anyone give me some cool but simple building ideas? Thanks a lot! Zhengrong (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Oval Window for ICE Train Door

Hi All, I put together an oval window design. James was kind enough to render it for me (thanks James). The "Opposing Stud" gif is a pic of 3 different geometries that are exactly a multiple of some number of plates tall. For example a technic rivit (...) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  High Speed train by Bob Hayes

I just noticed this on Brickshelf, looks like Bob has gat a great concept here for train nose! And a sustainable! A few soccer buses and a soccer field set and you got the makings for several of these engines! Way to go Bob (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact