 Trains / *12794 (-10)
  Re: 3451 "Sopwith Camel" 14-wide boxcar

(...) Yeah, it is a tad short, I was hoping I'd get away with it, considering that the roof makes it look quite old, and most older rail cars were pretty small.. (then again it kinda looks like it's got metal sides, which would make it newer and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 8-wide fright cars

(...) Nice work! Quite the collection of brown bits in that one car, and nice job on the red car - I'm glad I'm not the only one who builds 'em loooooong! :) It took me a while to notice that the brown one only runs two axles, much to my surprise (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

"Scott Sanburn" <ssanburn@indalex.com> wrote in message news:GFHMr2.74G@lugnet.com... (...) We did indeed have a kids play area and it really worked out well. This is the layout (from Track Designer) that we had in the kids area: (URL) Saturday we (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  More Raleigh GATS pictures

Here are my pictures: (URL) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) Without trying to be a wet blanket (I *did* wait several days to point this out) TLC has pointed out in the past that they consider stuff that you cannot navigate to via things you can click on from a public starting point... they consider (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Sets #10013 and #10014

(...) No, the other cars are not listed on the web site. We are assuming that they will be released, but LEGO has not released them. The sets were found by entering alternate numbers into the URL field. The speculation is that LEGO put these images (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 8-wide fright cars

(...) Thanks, I used 2,5 bags of brown 1x2 from S@H mainly, the rest is collected from Star Wars. (...) Congratulations, a very very cool way of building stufff unusual! sinp "the great things" (...) They are all grey, but I just own 2 Droid Escape (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) We had a kids table. It was definitely a hit. I think it was occupied most of the show. (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New 8-wide fright cars

Excellent creations,HoMa! I just want brown parts enough to convert to this color my freight wagons!! (...) Yes,I think I was the beginner...it's 1/5 stud. (...) Yes,because many brains work better than one,and ideas sharing is a great,positive (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Steam Engine MOCs

(...) wheels. Most of the time I can't tell the wagons from the engines on here! I like the use of titchy wheels for bogeys, then the motor for drivers. Difficult to make that look good, but you do. Jason J Railton Steamers not stinkers. (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact