 Trains / *12054 (-20)
  Re: A few questions about the new trains

(...) Stick around Adam, theres a whole universe of train stuff here. May I suggest checking out Matt's LEGO® Train Depot? It'll give you the whole lo' down on LEGO® train sets. -Harvey (URL) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: A few questions about the new trains

From: "Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> (...) That is one alternative, but the lighting instructions just show the bulb brick with a headlight reflector brick arrangment. (...) metalic wheels? It is, but it does not come with the train, it only (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  A few questions about the new trains

In the description of all of the new trains it says: "Lights, motor and tracks sold separately." I'm wondering what it means by lights and motor? For the lighting, does it refer to something like this: (URL) or is it something else? As for the (...) (23 years ago, 13-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

Yep, it's a bummer. Everyone is having problems. It's a server issue that's being worked on. (...) "authorization (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Whats up with brickbay?

(...) failed" message. It hasn't been working for a full day now. Eric. (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.trains, lugnet.underground)

  Re: Melting point of LEGO (was Re: Result after testrun)

"Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:GD72Js.5yE@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks for mentioning me. I intended to put this up for everyone on Lugnet to see but hit the wrong reply key :-} Well, I mentioned to him that if you place 2x2 (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: More PNR train info...

(...) Here is a CAD drawing of the window idea, the second first prototype photo shows the window. (URL) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More PNR train info...

(...) I've got a few more SD9-3's but i have to uplaod them, along wiht the SD7 High nose. I'd like to modify the locos a little more too, along with the pages, i need more of a description. The SD9-3 shown now has a better window in the side, i'll (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

Steve Chapple <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GD6z1v.L16@lugnet.com... (...) I was just thinking of making some standard blocks for 2x2 bricks with cuts to the still could fit in any 2xX brick. If you I can make a form for that. (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Melting point of LEGO (was Re: Result after testrun)

Steve Chapple <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GD6z1v.L16@lugnet.com... (...) hmmm... try it from www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/ for IE you can use the back button on the menubar (the little down arrow to the right of the button) and select (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: V188 Diesel Locomotive

Good looking. My guess is that that engine with several og these tippercars would look good. Harvey Henkelman <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> wrote in message news:GD346F.DJs@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) welcome, -Harvey (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Result after testrun

(...) Yes. One of the best sources of weight is to make the train longer! More cars means the train cannot go as fast. As long as you don't have long downgrades, that solves the problem. ++Lar (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Melting point of LEGO (was Re: Result after testrun)

(...) It traps Internet Explorer too - rather annoying. I do find the "custom weight bricks" quite interesting. I'm guessing you just poured some molten lead into the bottom? Reflex reaction is that "it'll melt the LEGO", but obviously the melting (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Result after testrun

(...) The URL you gave is a "back button trap" once you load the page you can not back out (Netscape) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Result after testrun

Dear all! As some might know I am currently finishing some new MOCs. Today I ran some testruns of the train and faced these problems: The Engine: A little higher than normal, 6 stud wide and 28 studs long. Has two 9V-motors. The problem was that it (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: V188 Diesel Locomotive

(...) Thank you Bill,so far this is my only planned locomotive. But I do intend to enlarge my other images as well, this first one was a test. As for the new steam loco kits, I've never been much of a steamer fan and my LEGO® budget is now (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Thomas reference page

I have set up an FTX page with a lot of links to the various forms of Thomas done in LEGO. I'll add more as I find them or as poeple tell me about them. (URL) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More PNR train info...

(...) Hey Josh, your SD-9 is the best of the bunch. Keep up the good work. -Harvey (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  More PNR train info...

I've done some more work on the descriptions, and added 2 prototype pictures for each model: SD9-3: (URL) Snoot: (URL) there will be more info soon, and tips, possible instructions, detail shots, and "miniscenes" of the former rail roads that make (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: V188 Diesel Locomotive

Harvey! Great website and wonderful detail in small packages. You should go all out and show all your engines as well! Hopefully I will get a site going of my MOC too, yet prolly not for some time(no skill nor time for it yet) Good luck to you, Bill (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact