 Trains / 11184
Re: Melting point of LEGO (was Re: Result after testrun)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 22:35:59 GMT

Steve Chapple <LEGOArches@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Lester Witter writes:
In lugnet.trains, Sonnich Jensen writes:
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/modify01.htm

Given that few of us have a home smelter, have you consider making
many of these and selling them?  Assuming the price was reasonable
(both to you and to buyers) I expect you'd have many buyers.
I'd certainly be interested in some.

I was just thinking of making some standard blocks for 2x2 bricks with cuts
to the still could fit in any 2xX brick. If you I can make a form for that.