 Trains / *11644 (-20)
  Re: Customized Train Engine - when? (Re: Latest catalog information)

I am already in 23rd April her in Japan, I think that date is USA date, maybe after 10 hours. Zhengrong (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)

(...) I liked it too, but its small for my taste, my towns' trucks would breack it. Josh (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Custom trains?

In exactly 3 hours, we're supposed to be able to design custom trains at shop.lego.com . Will LEGO.com keep its word? NICK (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Huge layout

Looks great...now if I only had a barn...heck just a basement would suit me right now :) -- James J. Trobaugh North Georgia LEGO Train Club (URL) Jensen <sonnich@hot.ee> wrote in message news:GC7Fov.7sK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  tan coloured Chateau is finished in time

For the Lego®-fair in Muelheim/Germany on April the 22nd, I had prepared a new building for the FGLTCs train layout. This has been presented today at the meeting in Mülheim You will find pictures of the day there in at least 4 new galleries by (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)

(...) Great to see Amsterdam growing...I hope the growth continues. Nice little drawbridge over the canal too. (...) I thought our visitors from Melbourne travelling 900 km to Sydney was a long way. (...) Great use of the tan columns and lion head (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany (Part II)

(...) And here they come! (URL) had a great day in Mülheim and have seen lots of ne creations: the Amsterdam sceene has grown for at least 5 new houses, there was much of so far unpublished rolling stuff by lots of attendees and to see all these (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany

(...) And of course Ben's Braunschweig station is coming along nicely. Using gears for connectors! WILD! ++Lar (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Customized Train Engine - when? (Re: Latest catalog information)

Hi Train fans, any news on this: (...) The image that I found says April 23 (that's only two hours away where I live): (URL) I was wondering if I missed anything or if it's just the regular LEGO delay that we all are used to already. Anyone with (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  pictures of the LEGO fest in Muelheim, Germany

Hi, I have uploaded pictures of the LEGOfest we had in Germany. We didn't have a layout planned in advance, people brought their MOCs and a layout was created 'on-the-fly'. We had a great time running all the trains and looking at some impressive (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains) !!

  Re: Huge layout

(...) move the light up one? (...) I wish I had it! (...) Josh (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Huge layout

(...) Wow those are some great pictures.I love all those classic train sets! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Huge layout

Hi all! I have been working with an update of my pages, and added 3 pictures to my gallery. (URL) are from Knud's layout in Denmark, then pictures are from a weekly magasine. It says that he has app 100 square meters layout on the roof of his barn, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  7740 for sale, fine condition

The following Lego for sale. Lego nr. - Description - Price in US$ Original building instructions=BI Lego pictures: (URL) at least IE 4 or Netscape 4 Mentioned if boxed Trains: 7740 Passanger train, all bricks and all original, BI, fine condition (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Pacific Northern Railway Loco overview shots

I've posted 2 pictures of a majority of the PNR locos, with the exception of the 2 AC4400CW, the SD40-2F, The 4-4-0 Steamer, and the B30-7A. (URL) left to right in the above photo: SD9-3 Passenger version, Incomplete monorail, SD9-3 Freight black, (...) (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pics: JAC Bethgon Coalporter

(...) I'm at a loss for words... I do wish LEGO would come out with a gray half stud bulk pack- the GP7 I've been working on takes about 24 itself. I'm running low right now. (...) Looking forward to it! -chris (24 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New IOLTC Logo (my version)

(...) don't want the association with AT&T and I am sure they don't either. Other than that it's great. John's ones have potential too although they are a bit too "happy". :-) I do have to ask, why logos, why now? ++Lar (24 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  micro (not "upside down") Metro Liner

Another micro creation, although this one is not built "upside down" like the airplanes (you train guys might have no idea what i'm talking about, go to lugnet.town). This model is also built for the hobby store, but will not be hanging form the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Breaking radio silence...

(...) It looks like what is more common;y known as a well car, or container car. (...) Looks good! josh (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Pics: JAC Bethgon Coalporter

(...) Thank you! (...) 1x2x5. (...) It is braced from the inside. The faux coal plating across the top really tightens up the model. Without it, it is a very delicate model indeed. (...) I do want to create a string of them, but they require many (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact