 Trains / 10771
Re: New IOLTC Logo (my version)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:22:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner writes:

Here are four versions of a logo I was playing with last week for fun.

I like your number 4 too. My issue with it, though, is the death star. I
don't want the association with AT&T and I am sure they don't either. Other
than that it's great.

John's ones have potential too although they are a bit too "happy". :-)

I do have to ask, why logos, why now?

++Lar