 Trains / *11404 (-10)
  Re: Boston & Maine GP40 (I have offically changed my mind on stickers).

(...) Thanks! (...) Well I got these stickers at NELUG's most recent train show from a dealer there. The stickers themselves are put out by MICROSCALE INDUSTRIES, INC. Quick Google Search... (URL) item I used was 48-518. Like I said these are (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Boston & Maine GP40 (I have offically changed my mind on stickers).

Eric, (...) next to the LEGO one are really helpful, especially for train novices like me! : ) (...) Hey, I don't think LEGO is coming out with a Boston & Maine train line anytime soon. : ) I think it adds that realistic flare to the model. Where do (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Boston & Maine GP40 (I have offically changed my mind on stickers).

(...) Ya, this looks really good. The stickers DO add a lot. My critiques/nitpicks of an otherwise excellent model: 2 plates may not be quite thick enough for the frame/floor. (yes, they are proportionally correct but an exaggerated thickness may be (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Boston & Maine GP40 (I have offically changed my mind on stickers).

Followups to lugnet.trains I have posted pictures of my GP40-2 with Caboose on my web page. I have slowly been changing my mind on stickers and decals over the last few months and I can now say that I definitely like stickers and decals when the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general)

  Re: Building on to my webpage

The cement silo wagon looks a little like the Twin Tank Transport ( (URL) ) :) One of my favorite Euro-type stock sets! I really like the Boiler load on the depressed center flat car. I will have to give that a try. "Harvey Henkelman" (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

"Scott Holcomb" <scotth2906@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB7v7K.FKG@lugnet.com... (...) I think it works well too. And it looks like you could build a bunch of them with bulk blue trains doors & windows and parts from 4561! I look forward to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNR SD40-2F Unveiled! (and the AC4400CW too)

Josh, I like what I see, especially the flared radiator of the AC4400CW, but some of the pics are so dark (at least on my machine) that I can't see much of the detail. "Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

(...) It is 6 wide using the 4561 Express train. I was able to do most of the car with the pieces from one express train car. The seats, top windows and most of the sides are from 4561. I'm personally like the original better but I do like the blue (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Building on to my webpage

Hello all, I've added some new stuff to my Whistle Stop page such as pictures of my cement silo wagon as well as my use of the Droid Escape Pod set. Also included is my treatment of the dump truck from the 6581 Dig N' Dump set. Positive and negative (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first Posted MOC

(...) wide? -Harvey (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact