 Trains / 10601
Re: PNR SD40-2F Unveiled! (and the AC4400CW too)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 15:40:34 GMT

Josh, I like what I see, especially the flared radiator of the AC4400CW, but some of the pics are so
dark (at least on my machine) that I can't see much of the detail.

"Josh Baakko" <shi_web@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GB6yqz.43J@lugnet.com...
Finally I have some pictures of the SD40-2F, and the AC4400CW.

Text explaination with pictures of the SD40-2F:
http://members.nbci.com/baakkorail/sd40_2f.html

Text explaination with pictures of the AC4400CW:
http://members.nbci.com/baakkorail/ac4400cw.html

More text & images of other PNR locos here, with more like the above to come
soon!
http://members.nbci.com/baakkorail/pnr.html

Plain pictures mixed in with other loco's on brickshelf:

LMKWYT,
Josh
CEO, Pacific Nothern Corporation (PNC)
(Warning, that company above only exists in my lego world!)