 Trains / *10484 (-20)
  Re: bruised ego

(...) Ok, some comments... I love the town scene with the AT-AT walker causing a ruckus, and the giant Dalmatian in the fire house. I can also see the reason to get one of the normal colored clocks, that clock tower looks nice. Of course I liked (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: bruised ego

(...) If you get far enough away, depth of field shouldn't be too much of a problem. The problem with getting overview shots is getting far enough away to get a good shot. It's also hard to up very high (which would help an overview shot, an (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Desiel Locomotive fuel tanks?

I've noticed that lots of peoples locomotives are missing the fuel tanks. The under frame of a locomotive dosn't look right with out them. Any one else see this? I try to make mine look as realistic as possiblt with legos. Josh (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Reminder: Snowball Express Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

I just wanted to remind anyone in the central Florida area, that GFLTC has a display Snowball Express Train Show. Come on out and check it out live! But if you can't make it, we will have pictures on-line soon. Once again see you at the show... (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl)

  Re: bruised ego

(...) been super busy, and I haven't gotten through all the pictures of the various shows. I also tend to feel dumb if I don't have something to say other than "wow". Chris PS I'll comment about the show when I get done with looking at everything. (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Railroad Crossing Lift-Gate Plans

(...) Chris, is it all right if i use this idea on my ideas page, with a link to your e-mail or a website? If so, thanks in advance! Josh (URL) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

Nice, Steve- I like how the coaches have evolved. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) It appears that the engine in the photo does not use a powered wheel base set like set #5300. This would make this train engine a push along train making the price of the engine relatively cheap (but what is cheap in lego terms?) When it says (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ballast & Ore

Yes! One could use it in a Grain elevator/hopper car setup. The possibilities... (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) Great use of girly parts for the coach balconies! (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Restored Abt railway opens

No, it's not Lego related - but it could be! :P Soooo who is going to be the first to make a model similar to this out of Lego? :) hehe... Mel (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: bruised ego

Er, Dan, You don't use that slogan when you present at the schools, do you? Maybe that's why they haven't been calling back... ;-) Rick C. In lugnet.trains, Dan Parker writes: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

Here's my attempt at the new engine... but in green, I wanted it to match my coaches. (URL) 'who needs instructions' B PNLTC (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

(...) They also are sticking with stickers in the technic line a lot. The WORST sticker ever made by TLG has to be the sticker for the feet of the 3po. (...) They look like the pieces that are used e.g. as a "dress" for some minfigs like the witch. (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Restored Abt railway opens

Hi all. I know this isn't really Lego related, but I just heard on the news that the first half of the Abt railway was opened last week. The track runs from Queenstown to Strahan on the west coast of Tasmania (Australia), and is famous for it's (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Motorized Railroad Crossing Lift-Gate Plans

(...) Thank you, Chris! Ed (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trainiacs can rejoice

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message news:G980xB.Ksr@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) available? (...) Bulk, service - they're currently listed under bulk but we mean the same packs :-) (...) lists. (...) What I meant was that (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: bruised ego

Eric, while I wasn't a direct attendee, I did watch the show closely. I think the chainstore barrage was both an intended editorial comment and a playful jab at other clubmembers who really dislike the chainstore thing displacing old Mainstreet USA (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorized Railroad Crossing Lift-Gate Plans

Great work! I think I'll build one for myself. "Chris Phillips" <chris.phillips@comp...oards.com> wrote in message news:G988zL.17H@lugnet.com... (...) sign (...) that (...) A lighted one like on the 7866 12V would be great as well. Love to see those (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact