 Town / 9792
Re: DSNY Snow Plow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 23:42:05 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello,

I built this MOC in January when I saw that orange thin walls would be available
on the new recycle truck.  It has been sitting, waiting for the set to be
available since then.  I finally got my two recycle trucks yesterday.

I am very pleased with the way it came out.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=256382>

I do think I might add mud flaps though. (mud flaps . . . reminds me of a song .
. .)

Here is an image of my previous version from a few years ago:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1623066>
(excellent photo taken by ++Lar)

Also, I built a tow truck a few weeks ago but never posted it.  Here are some
images:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=250721>

I wanted to use lime and also tried to incorporate lots of chrome.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Enjoy!

Jonathan

Wow that rocks Jonathan!,

The amount of detail you can squeeze into a 6 wide vehicle is astounding and I
can't wait to make a few copies for my self =). Unfortunately I don't have time
before NMRA to get them done but I was hoping you might be able to help me out
with that. Is there a chance I could barrow 10 or so of your vehicle models for
my layout/modules at the NMRA show?
      Either way let me know but if you can't or don't have room I completely
understand.
Thanks,
OnDrew