 Town / 9791
9790  |  9792
Subject:
DSNY Snow Plow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 16:48:30 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,

I built this MOC in January when I saw that orange thin walls would be available
on the new recycle truck.  It has been sitting, waiting for the set to be
available since then.  I finally got my two recycle trucks yesterday.

I am very pleased with the way it came out.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=256382>

I do think I might add mud flaps though. (mud flaps . . . reminds me of a song .
. .)

Here is an image of my previous version from a few years ago:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1623066>
(excellent photo taken by ++Lar)

Also, I built a tow truck a few weeks ago but never posted it.  Here are some
images:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=250721>

I wanted to use lime and also tried to incorporate lots of chrome.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Enjoy!

Jonathan