 Town / 9796
Re: DSNY Snow Plow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 22:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Larson wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello,

I built this MOC in January when I saw that orange thin walls would be available
on the new recycle truck.  It has been sitting, waiting for the set to be
available since then.  I finally got my two recycle trucks yesterday.

Thanks for looking and reading.

Enjoy!

Jonathan

I prefer the wider vehicle and this is a great example of how well they can
work. Beautiful job, I really like it!

Thanks, Mark.  A few years ago I thought my older, smaller vehicles were OK, but
now I am very happy with the larger ones.

Thanks again,

Jonathan