 Town / 9708
Re: More buildings for NMRA in Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:34:51 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   Hi All,

I completed 3 more building facades completed for Detroit. I think I have two more to go and then I am done.

A few highlights: Maerske blue (I used quite a few of the 1x6 inverse slopes to get the 1x1 striping effect in the facade), dark green, Znap, upside down and sideways windows. And, a couple of cornices I am very happy with.

Jonathan, Very nice work. Look forward to seeing them in person. I like the 1x1 rounds bottom out in particular.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG