 Town / 9720
Re: More buildings for NMRA in Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:38:34 GMT

Very nice! (even by your high standards). I always find myself looking forward to your next MOC with an interest I rarely show in town models. As usual the colour combinations and details are brilliant. My only small quibble would be the window coverings on the lower floor on the orange building. They seem a little too bulky, but I’m not familiar with your inspiration so I don’t know if they are appropriate. The store fronts are also incredibly well done!

God Bless,

Nathan