 Town / 9726
Re: More buildings for NMRA in Detroit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 21:33:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, Nathan Todd wrote:
   Very nice! (even by your high standards). I always find myself looking forward to your next MOC with an interest I rarely show in town models. As usual the colour combinations and details are brilliant. My only small quibble would be the window coverings on the lower floor on the orange building. They seem a little too bulky, but I’m not familiar with your inspiration so I don’t know if they are appropriate. The store fronts are also incredibly well done!

God Bless,

Nathan

Thanks very much, Nathan.

I agree with your comments on the lower level of the dark orange building. The black lintels look very blocky. I might revisit it at some point and maybe get 3 more of the Znap pieces to make it all uniform.

Thanks again.

Best,

Jonathan