 Town / 9346
Re: Manhattan's Engine 14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 17:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   If you look just below the arches, above the windows, you can see Big Ben Wheels. I just love how they look and hope to use them in future moc’s. (I actually have used them already . . . more to come soon on that)

   Comments are always appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Nice work. Did you consider using BBB wheels in Light gray? From the picture it isn’t clear if the wheels are black or dark gray.

Thanks for choosing Big Ben Bricks for your excellent MOCs.

Ben Fleskes Big Ben Bricks LLC