 Town / 9327
Re: Jonathan Lopes to display on TCLTC Layout for ILTCO Convention (was: Re: Manhattan's Engine 14)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 16:05:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

This totally kicks butt. I’m really happy to see this collaboration. This year’s show is going to be HUGE but seeing this type of thing happen tells me it’s going to be the best yet. I really am looking forward to it.

I’m in agreement with Ondrew. I’m really looking forward to the layouts. I’m not yet sure if I will be able to participate, but I will make it out to see the all the creations for at least one day.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG