 Town / 9231
Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:31:04 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
In lugnet.town, Eric Sophie wrote:

-snip-

(parts I don't normally use) I try to challenge myself to put them to use.
Sometimes the results look 'forced' and other times I am happy with the outcome.

Jonathan

Interesting design and building terminology/philosophy to point out.
I try to use what I have, and I do challenge myself to use parts that have been
laying around too, I know what you mean.

-eric