 Town / 9215
Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 22:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   I have posted pictures of a couple of buildings I have had kicking around for awhile.

Yummy eye candy, Jonathan! You are THE Ashcan King!

For comraderie’s sake, I’ve built a version of Tom McDonald’s Spamcake Diner®, a version of HoMa’s version of James’ Mathis’ WWMK roadshow truck, and a Mathis Trolley; I’m even working on a Corey Sanders globe. But now I think I need to build a facade of a Lopes building. But which one? Do you have any suggestions or favorites?

JOHN