 Town / 9230
Re: Couple of new(ish) buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:17:25 GMT

In lugnet.town, Eric Sophie wrote:
Jonathan, these buildings are fantastic!

Thank you, Eric.

When I think about building mech bays, I always think how much more advanced the
"Town" builders are when it comes to structure. I look up to folks like you when
I build and I think to myself, "the more I detail the colums or create ornate
facades the more I wish I had such cool pieces like the Town builders!"

I don't buy very many sets any more, but when I do and I end up with 'junk'
(parts I don't normally use) I try to challenge myself to put them to use.
Sometimes the results look 'forced' and other times I am happy with the outcome.

Hey I work in Brookyln now, and I want to see these in person so I can marvel at
their construction.

Maybe one day I will approach one of the galleries in the area to see if I can
do an exhibit.  If I do, I'll definitely post an invite here.

Thanks again!

Jonathan