 Town / 7754
7753  |  7755
Subject:
The Big House and a Website Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 18:08:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Well I had planned on posting these seperately, but a broken leg helped to culminate several projects simultaneously.

First and foremost however is The Big House

This was last winters project, a house i drew for an architect several years ago. Which has generated 24 Gal. of parts to sort... ugh(sorta):p

Two hovercars, The Veyron and The Hover Cab

And finally (although you’ve pry just been there) is a new webpage on a new server. I have finally been able to get all my models on to one site, as opposed to my old spattering of small sites.

Jeb’s New Lego Page

Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful rest of the day, Jeb