 Town / 7628
Re: Plymouth Prowler & me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 04:54:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Laswell wrote:
   In lugnet.town, I wrote:
   Well, if anyone ever gets around to cobbling together a Bohrok eye for LDraw, I can probably have someone from MichLUG put together instructions for how to build one (I’m not sure that my computer could handle the renderings).

Whoops, looks like that part has already been added. Still not sure about my computer’s ability to do the job, but maybe I’ll download a copy to play around with.

Certainly worth a try. It always surprises me how memory-frugle povray is, considering what it has to do.

ROSCO