 Town / 7627
Re: Plymouth Prowler & me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 03:12:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, I wrote:
   Well, if anyone ever gets around to cobbling together a Bohrok eye for LDraw, I can probably have someone from MichLUG put together instructions for how to build one (I’m not sure that my computer could handle the renderings).

Whoops, looks like that part has already been added. Still not sure about my computer’s ability to do the job, but maybe I’ll download a copy to play around with.