 Town / 7629
Re: Three old MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:25:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Leah Cardaci wrote:
   Hi all,

I’ve taken pictures of three MOCs built in the past year or so for IndyLUG’s GATS layout.

Next, is a townhouse:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=817616

Let me know what you think.

-L

Hi Leah

I think the town house is “cute” for want of a better word. I like the colour scheme and how narrow the building is. The interior is very “tidy” too.

However, I recently came across your library.

I wanted to build my own and a search on Brickshelf revealed yours. I have been inspired and I really enjoyed looking at your MOC and borrowing some ideas. My own library is much smaller and is really more of a bookshelf building.

The exterior is 3 parts finished and I intend getting around to finishing it off someday.

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration!

Chris