 Town / 7605
7604  |  7606
Subject:
Three old MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.indylug
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 01:29:59 GMT

Hi all,

I’ve taken pictures of three MOCs built in the past year or so for IndyLUG’s GATS layout.

First, inspired by the White River Gardens in Indianapolis, is a city gardens area:

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89378

Next, is a townhouse:

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89370

Last, is a small bookstore: