 Town / 7606
Re: Street Lamp Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 14:29:31 GMT

In lugnet.town, Pierre Normandin wrote:

I took better pictures and built a few more, including the one from Deborah
(with a little modification) all in white. :-)  I think the second picture
shows a more classic lamp post.  Hoping it could be useful.

Pierre

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pnorm/Street-lamps/street-lamps-1.jpg<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pnorm/Street-lamps/street-lamps-1.jpg

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pnorm/Street-lamps/street-lamps-2.jpg<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pnorm/Street-lamps/street-lamps-2.jpg

Pierre, these pictures are excellent!  I especially like the fact that they are
or can be modified to occupy a small ground space (1x1 or 1x2).

Thanks for the help.

Adr.