 Town / 7596
7595  |  7597
Subject:
Street Lamp Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 14:51:17 GMT

If anyone here has made some street lamps with an "antique" look to them I'd
most appreciate having a look of them.  A post I read the other day got me
thinking I should add them to my bridges now that I'm laying roads instead of
tracks.  I have gone to LTC galleries but they are so many and so large that
it's a pain.

Thanks,

Adr.