 Town / 7600
Re: Street Lamp Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:14:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Adrian Egli wrote:
If anyone here has made some street lamps with an "antique" look to them I'd
most appreciate having a look of them.  A post I read the other day got me
thinking I should add them to my bridges now that I'm laying roads instead of
tracks.  I have gone to LTC galleries but they are so many and so large that
it's a pain.

Thanks,

Adr.

after seeing jonathan lopes' idea, i changed my street lamp to this design.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=815396>

imagine how much better it would look if only this piece existed in black!

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=815397>>
that's why that folder is called wishin' and hopin' and prayin'!

enjoy,
-§ deborah §-