 Town / 7604
Re: MINIFIG Large Scale Figures!! All 4 of em'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 19:39:26 GMT

Joel,

All of your work is fantastic and impressive.  I'd like to hear more about how
you built the maxifigs.  Is it all trial-and-error freehand?  I'd love to have
one of those Spidermans.  :)

Corey
www.brickitgood.com