 Town / 7724
Re: Three old MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:38:17 GMT

In lugnet.town, Leah Cardaci wrote:
   Hi all,

I’ve taken pictures of three MOCs built in the past year or so for IndyLUG’s GATS layout.

First, inspired by the White River Gardens in Indianapolis, is a city gardens area:

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89378

Next, is a townhouse:

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89370

Last, is a small bookstore:

Folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89368

Let me know what you think.

-L

Hey Leah,

Great MOCs. I especially like the townhouse. It looks like something from the Steiner Street in miniland.

build on,

Joshua