 Town / 737
Re: Incredible Shrinking Disease
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson writes:

Ar! Pirates of the Carribean returning under guise of the Town lineup!

But is Disney World marketable worldwide? (Euro-Disney is a byword among US
comics.)

I would say so. There are four theme parks in Florida, and one each in
California, Paris, and Tokyo. Plus, in 2001 new theme parks in California and
Tokyo, another theme park in Paris in 2002 and a duo of theme parks for Hong
Kong and Florida for 2005. And then there are DisneyQuest "indoor" theme parks
in Orlando and Chicago, and coming soon to Philadelfia, Miami, Paris, Toronto,
and Tokyo

-Erik
still waiting for Town Utilities sub-theme... water tower... electric plant...
sewage treatment plant... cable TV truck...