 Town / 721
Re: Incredible Shrinking Disease
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mark Herzberg writes:
They cannot go back into space, and they have used
just about every Castle idea. They could go to India or a Roman-Greco theme,
but I don't see that happening. And they already did Pirates, and
Soccer/Football is the only sports theme that I see working with LEGO. What's
left? Why, Town of course.

There is also the full range of Disney properties to negotiate and license...
(Shudder!)

Lego has not yet done a superheroes line.
(Hmm.. please bring out a bullet train for Superman to pick up..)

I wonder if some kind of cyber-themed clone of Rock Raiders is in the cards.
(Shudder!)

But we want Town to be fixed and not these silly things.