 Town / 7060
Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kevin Wilson wrote:
(snip)

What colors are those in the walls, though? Is it mainly what BL calls "dark
earth orange"?

The walls, are mostly regular red, with some dark earth orange bricks mixed in
to suggest mortar brick walls. I didn't have enough d.e. orange either to build
the walls completely from those.
BTW, in the overview picture, I lessened the color saturation to get an older
atmosphere, consistent with the accompanying ISCC story. This may have confused
you as for the wall color.
It also turned out to work as a visual trick to make the model look more like a
fotograph of a real building, but that wasn't intented.

Eric Brok
LEGO on my mind
http://home.zonnet.nl/ericbrok/legomind/