 Town / 7056
Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Brok wrote: (snip)

I got a chance to see this model up close and in person at LEGOWORLD. While the presentation on the site is great (it’s another one of Eric’s gems, he really does do great model presentations!) no amount of pictures can do this model justice.

It has loads and loads of truly clever touches. I think my faves are the grey hip roof panels (with ridges!), the bolt end details below the eaves, and the shopping cart mechanism, which I got to see “with the covers off”. It’s not necessarily a completely new idea, GMLTC had mining trucks that moved around under magnet power back in 1998, but the realisation is very compact and pretty reliable.

Thanks for sharing this great model with a wider audience, Eric!

Spotlighted (like it needs one more, but hey)