 Town / 7058
Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:43:23 GMT

Eric Brok wrote in message ...
At Groningen, The Netherlands, in the 1880's a spacious building was • erected to
house the local exchange market for grains. The building was soon to be
known as

Erik, that's superb! I especially like the color variation in the wall
bricks that you've used.... and the built-up doors... and the plates-on-edge
above the window and door openings...

What colors are those in the walls, though? Is it mainly what BL calls "dark
earth orange"? I've been collecting that color but I don't have enough to do
a building that size... yet :-)

Kevin
Farmhouse kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-farm.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: