 Town / 7059
Re: New MOC: Market Building 'De Korenbeurs'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:16:54 GMT

I just added some more descriptions, pictures and even a few (low-quality) movies about the construction of this model, in particular about the optical trick to combine two interiors and about the mechanism to drive the shopping carts.

To see these additional pictures and explanations, please visit LEGO On My Mind and select Models: Buildings: Market building from the menu.

Eric Brok