 Town / 6862
Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 02:56:35 GMT

I was amazed the other night that there are details in the Bill and Mary story I
never saw before. Granted I looked most at the castle bits, and the wheel
falling off scene, but..

There appears to be an arsonist in their garage. Take a look. It's disturbing
that in the smiley Lego world this crime goes unsolved. He's even in the picture
when the cops pull up.

-Erik