 General / 43445
Re: LEGO > SYSTEM > Town > The Times
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 17:00:16 GMT

PS.  Larry, Enfield is no Mecca.  There's no pick-a-brick or outlet
store.  Plus we have to pay shipping AND taxes for Shop-at-Home.

Speaking of Meccas....since Eric Sophie lives in Pennsylvania, that makes
it the Mecha Mecca!! :)

Ben M.