 Town / 6626
  Piano MOCs

over the weekend, while stuck for .space ideas, visions of music and keyboards kept coming to me in daydream. Lucky for us all, I was able to realize my ideas in the form of a plethora of pianos... the upright (URL) player (URL) the grand (URL) if (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.build) !!

  Re: Piano MOCs

Wow, nice little MOCs! :) I like both of them, but I particularly like the use of a technic connector in the player piano. Did you lay the white tiles on their sides to create the keys? Niiiiice! :) -Anne (...) -- For SCO to attack IBM using IP (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

(...) These pianos are very cool, we spotted the player on BShelf yesterday. One question we had was how did you get the keyboard tiles/plates to stack together so neatly, are you using tiles without grooves or plates or ??? Can you see your way (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

(...) thanks anne, the technic connectors name should be changed to player piano drum its so close to what they really look like. there is actually only one tile in the keyboards, while the rest are just standard plates. The tile is last key or (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

Very nice! Those renders are awsom! Jaco (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

These are very nice! You should make instructions and post them on Jake's BIP site. Great little moc's! Ben (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HKLyuK.68r@lugnet.com... (...) BIP (...) As strolled around this afternoon, the same thought crossed my mind. Do I have to learn something else new? Is LPUB the right software for (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

(...) I dont think so. As long as you have inserted steps in the mlcad file and your pieces are in order, you should be able to use LPub. Click generate -> instruction images and it will do the rest. You may want to adjust settings for lighting and (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

What I mean by the "I dont think so" comment is that you do not have to learn anything new. LPub can definitely work for instructions. I also will have an instruction image editing tutorial up on BIP soon. Look for Jake to make an announcement. Ben (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

Cool pianos. Nice details (pedals, stool). I like the player piano. -Henry (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Piano MOCs

i've not used LPUB before, so I guess its time to learn... thanks. -tk "Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HKM1GF.Lr2@lugnet.com... (...) learn (...) have an (...) an (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)