 Town / 6628
Re: Piano MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.town, Travis Kunce wrote:
over the weekend, while stuck for .space ideas, visions of music and
keyboards kept coming to me in daydream.  Lucky for us all, I was able
to realize my ideas in the form of a plethora of pianos...

the upright

the player

and the grand

and if that wasn't enough, I modeled them all in cad and rendered them
too...

If anyone would like the .ldr files just email phree at comcast dot net
and i'll send you files in a .zip

These pianos are very cool, we spotted the player on BShelf yesterday. One
question we had was how did you get the keyboard tiles/plates to stack together
so neatly, are you using tiles without grooves or plates or ???

Can you see your way clear to just putting the .ldrs up into the BShelf folders?
Might be easier than answering a lot of emails. The upright or player seem
perfect for a wild west saloon scene!

Thanks for sharing.