 Town / 6627
Re: Piano MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:14:37 GMT

Wow, nice little MOCs! :)

I like both of them, but I particularly like the use of a technic
connector in the player piano.

Did you lay the white tiles on their sides to create the keys?

Niiiiice! :)

-Anne

This one time, Travis wrote:
over the weekend, while stuck for .space ideas, visions of music and
keyboards kept coming to me in daydream.  Lucky for us all, I was able
to realize my ideas in the form of a plethora of pianos...

the upright

the player

and the grand

and if that wasn't enough, I modeled them all in cad and rendered them
too...

If anyone would like the .ldr files just email phree at comcast dot net
and i'll send you files in a .zip

-tk

--
For SCO to attack IBM using IP   (\`--/') _ _______ .-r-.
is somewhat like trying to eat    >.~.\ `` ` `,`,`. ,'_'~`.