 Town / 6633
Re: Piano MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:28:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, Travis Kunce wrote:

"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HKLyuK.68r@lugnet.com...
These are very nice!  You should make instructions and post them on Jake's BIP
site. Great little moc's!

Ben

As strolled around this afternoon, the same thought crossed my mind.  Do I
have to learn something else new?  Is LPUB the right software for this
purpose?

-tk

I dont think so.  As long as you have inserted steps in the mlcad file and your
pieces are in order, you should be able to use LPub.  Click generate ->
instruction images and it will do the rest.  You may want to adjust settings for
lighting and previous step color shading.  An alternative would be using mlcad
to generate instructions.  That is easy as well

Ben