 Town / 6629
Re: Piano MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 17:27:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Anne Carasik wrote:
Wow, nice little MOCs! :)

I like both of them, but I particularly like the use of a technic
connector in the player piano.

Did you lay the white tiles on their sides to create the keys?

Niiiiice! :)

-Anne

thanks anne,

the technic connectors name should be changed to player piano drum its so close
to what they really look like.

there is actually only one tile in the keyboards, while the rest are just
standard plates. The tile is last key or since they are snot, the top tile to
eliminate the studs which allow it to fit so snuggly into place. If you look
really close at the photos, you can see that one of the last keys has the
distinctive groove of the tile and they others do not.

-tk